Don't want to go through all the API documentations? We got the solution for you, now you can customize your own calendar using our online builder. Simply change what you want and you'll get all the code right away. You can also save your work for reference.
- Responsive & change layout automatically.
- Create any numbers of months per calendar.
- Set the weekend, days off, holidays (dates off), start day of the week.
- Start and end date.
- Multi selection with limits or without.
- Skinnable (using CSS).
- Can have any number of calendars in any page.
- Optimized for best performance.
Because the description of this example is long, we only included the title here. Click on the title to see the calendar and code.
Multiple Languages View Code
In this example, we'll create multiple calendars in different languages. This example is not available in the Lite version because additional languages are not loaded.
In this example, we'll create a single calendar that is shared by multiple input fields. This can be useful in an editable grid or if there are too many dates input fields.
Get the Code
Download the latest version:
API & Docs
View the complete API documentations and examples:
API & Docs
We offer two types of licenses, personal and commercial. Find out more
We thrive on your donations. If our scripts has helped, please donate.